- Fees are per hour unless otherwise indicated.
- No fees are charged for District or School District No. 23 use.
- Bookings require a 10% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking.
- Renters are responsible for performance or royalty fees such as SOCAN.
- Renters are responsible for their own set up and take down and ensuring the facility is left in a clean and orderly condition. Regular custodial work such as floor washing or sweeping is included.
- Theatre bookings require a 4 hour minimum booking.
- A technician is required for all theatre rentals. Theatre equipment may not be used without the presence of a qualified technician.
- Capital Improvement Fees are charged for each person attending the theatre.
- The Community Complex Rental includes: theatre, one technician, gym, foyer and kitchen.
- The foyer may only be booked in combination with one of the other Community Complex spaces (gym or theatre). Use of the Foyer shall not restrict access to other rental spaces.