Join our team (organizational chart) and share in our commitment to lead the way in public service excellence.
|POSITION||JOB POSTING||DESCRIPTION||CLOSING DATE||STATUS|
|Park Summer Student(s) -4||Temporary May 1 – Aug 26 approx.||See the Summer Student Job Posting||27Feb2017||Open|
|Public Works Student(s) -2||Temporary May 1-Aug 26 approx.||See the Summer Student Job Posting||27Feb2017||Open|
May 1-Aug 26
|See the Co-op Student Posting||27Feb2017||Open|
|Planning Student||Temporary May 1-Aug 26||See the Co-op Student Posting||27Feb2017||Open|
|Water Quality Assistant||Temporary
May 1-Aug 26
|See the Co-op Student posting||27Feb2017||Open|
Information for Applicants
Employment applications must include a cover letter and resume and must be received prior to the specific job posting closing date and time. We strongly encourage applications to be submitted via email. If you wish to be advised of receipt of your submission, please request a read receipt. Thank you to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for these positions although only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Unsolicited applications will be kept on file for one year; however, you are strongly encouraged to apply for specific advertised positions.
Information for Prospective Employees
- If the offered position is within a bargaining unit, membership is compulsory and union dues will be deducted;
- Employees agree to comply with the terms and conditions of employment as outlined in the appropriate collective agreement, if applicable, and/or the human resources policies and employment practices of the District;
- Employees may be required to show proof of the validity of professional licences, and/or education when such certification constitutes a job requirement;
- Employees be required to provide a Driver’s Abstract when driving is a job requirement;
- Employees may be required to provide information identifying previous and past employers, to be approached for references;
- Employees may require criminal record checks and security clearance when they are job requirements.
Tenders and RFP opportunities in Lake Country.