Join our team (organizational chart) and share in our commitment to lead the way in public service excellence.
|POSITION||JOB POSTING||DESCRIPTION||CLOSING DATE||STATUS|
|Building Inspector II||6 month term potentially leading to permanent||PD-DLC-004||4pm 7May2015||Filled.|
|Chief Building Inspector||Permanent Full-time||PD-DLC-003||4pm 25Mar2015||Filled.|
|A/P Accounting Clerk||Permanent Full-time||A-DLC-05||4pm 27Feb2015||Filled.|
|IT Support & Network Administrator||Permanent Full-time||IT Support & Network Administrator||4pm 27Feb2015||Filled.|
|Public Works Summer Students (2)||Temporary May 4 – Sept 4, 2015||see Posting||4pm 25Mar2015||Filled.|
|Park Summer Students (4)||Temporary May 4 – Sept 4, 2015||see Posting||4pm 20Feb2015||Filled.|
|Water Quality Assistant (1)||Temporary May 4 – Sept 4, 2015||see Posting||4pm 13Feb2015||Filled.|
|Planning Summer Student (1)||Temporary May 4 – Sept 4, 2015||see Posting||4pm 13Feb2015||Filled.|
|Engineering Student (1)||Temporary May 4 – Sept 4, 2015||see Posting||4pm 13Feb2015||Filled.|
|Plan Checker/Building Inspector||Casual||Plan Checker/ Building Inspector||4pm 30Jan2015||Filled.|
|Community Development Manager||Permanent Full-time||Community Development Manager||4pm 16Jan2015||Filled.|
Information for Applicants
Employment applications must include a cover letter and resume and must be received prior to the specific job posting closing date and time. We strongly encourage applications to be submitted via email. If you wish to be advised of receipt of your submission, please request a read receipt. Thank you to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for these positions although only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Unsolicited applications will be kept on file for one year; however, you are strongly encouraged to apply for specific advertised positions.
Information for Prospective Employees
- If the offered position is within a bargaining unit, membership is compulsory and union dues will be deducted;
- Employees agree to comply with the terms and conditions of employment as outlined in the appropriate collective agreement, if applicable, and/or the human resources policies and employment practices of the District;
- Employees may be required to show proof of the validity of professional licences, and/or education when such certification constitutes a job requirement;
- Employees be required to provide a Driver’s Abstract when driving is a job requirement;
- Employees may be required to provide information identifying previous and past employers, to be approached for references;
- Employees may require criminal record checks and security clearance when they are job requirements.
Tenders and RFP opportunities in Lake Country.