Join our team (organizational chart) and share in our commitment to lead the way in public service excellence.
|POSITION||JOB POSTING||DESCRIPTION||CLOSING DATE||STATUS|
|Customer Service Clerk||Casual||See Job Posting||4pm 7Oct2016||Closed|
|DJ||Contract||DJ Skate||4 pm 23Sep2016||Closed|
|Skate Patrol||Casual||See Job Posting||4 pm 23Sep2016||Filled|
|Accounting Clerk||Part time Term||Accounting Clerk||4pm 31Aug2016||Filled|
|Plan Checker or Building Inspector II||Permanent Full Time||Plan Checker or Building Inspector II||4pm 29Aug2016||Filled|
|Building Inspector II||Permanent Full Time||Building Inspector II||4pm 12Aug2016||Closed|
|Chief Financial Officer||Permanent Full time||See Job Posting||4pm 31Mar2016||Filled|
|Seasonal Bylaw Services Officer||Seasonal||Bylaw Services Officer||4pm 13Mar2016||Filled|
|Planner||Permanent Full time||Planner||4pm 21Feb2016||Filled|
|Park Summer Student(s) -4||Temporary May 9 – Aug 26 approx.||See the Summer Student Job Posting||19Feb2016||Filled|
|Public Works Student(s) -2||Temporary May 9-Aug 26 approx.||See the Summer Student Job Posting||19Feb2016||Filled|
|RCMP Exhibit Clerk||Permanent Part-time||RCMP Exhibit Clerk||4pm 14Feb2016||Filled|
|Water Quality Assistant||Temporary May 9-Aug 26||See the Co-op Student Posting||14Feb2016||Filled|
|Engineering Student||Temporary May 9-Aug 26||See the Co-op Student Posting||14Feb2016||Filled|
|Planning Student||Temporary May 9-Aug 26||See the Co-op Student Posting||14Feb2016||Filled|
|Customer Service Clerk||Casual||See the Customer Service Clerk Posting||4pm 07Feb16||Filled|
|Accounting Clerk||Permanent Full time||Accounting Clerk||4pm 07Feb16||Filled|
|Engineering Technician II||Permanent Full-time||Engineering Technician II||4pm 26Jan2016||Filled|
|Parks & Facilities Operator (Gardener)||Permanent Full-time||Parks & Facilities Operator||4pm 26Jan2016||Filled|
Information for Applicants
Employment applications must include a cover letter and resume and must be received prior to the specific job posting closing date and time. We strongly encourage applications to be submitted via email. If you wish to be advised of receipt of your submission, please request a read receipt. Thank you to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for these positions although only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Unsolicited applications will be kept on file for one year; however, you are strongly encouraged to apply for specific advertised positions.
Information for Prospective Employees
- If the offered position is within a bargaining unit, membership is compulsory and union dues will be deducted;
- Employees agree to comply with the terms and conditions of employment as outlined in the appropriate collective agreement, if applicable, and/or the human resources policies and employment practices of the District;
- Employees may be required to show proof of the validity of professional licences, and/or education when such certification constitutes a job requirement;
- Employees be required to provide a Driver’s Abstract when driving is a job requirement;
- Employees may be required to provide information identifying previous and past employers, to be approached for references;
- Employees may require criminal record checks and security clearance when they are job requirements.
Tenders and RFP opportunities in Lake Country.