Join our team (organizational chart) and share in our commitment to lead the way in public service excellence.
|POSITION||JOB POSTING||DESCRIPTION||CLOSING DATE||STATUS|
|Customer Service Clerk||Casual Position||Customer Service Clerk||4pm 27Oct2014||Closed. Interviewing.|
|Bylaw Services Officer||Casual Position||Bylaw Services Officer||4pm 27Oct2014||Closed. Interviewing.|
|Parks & Facilities Operator-Training Position||2 Training Positions||Parks & Facilities Operator||4pm 20Oct2014||Closed. Interviewing.|
|Parks & Facilities Operator||Term Part-time||Parks & Facilities Operator||4pm 20Oct2014||Closed. Interviewing.|
|Parks & Facilities Operator||Permanent Full-time||Parks & Facilities Operator||4pm 20Oct2014||Filled|
|Customer Service Clerk||Permanent Full-time||Customer Service Clerk||4pm 23Sept2014||Filled|
|Planner||Permanent Full-time||PD-DLC-002||4pm 23July2014||Filled|
|Engineering & Operations Assistants (2)||Temporary Co-op Job Posting||see posting||4pm 14Feb2014||Filled|
|Park Summer Students (3)||Temporary May 5 – Aug 29, 2014||see posting||4pm 21Feb2014||Filled|
|Planning Summer Student Co-op Job posting||Temporary May 5 – Aug 29, 2014||see posting||4pm 14Feb2014||Filled|
|Water Quality Operations Assistant||Temporary May 5 – Aug 30, 2014||see posting||4pm 14Feb2014||Filled|
|Planner||Permanent Full-time||PD-DLC-002||4pm 31Jan2014||Filled|
|A/P Accounting Clerk||Permanent Full-time||A-DLC-005||4pm 22Nov2013||Filled|
|Engineering Technician II||Permanent Full-time||EO-DLC-10||4pm 20Dec2013||Filled|
Information for Applicants
Employment applications must include a cover letter and resume and must be received prior to the specific job posting closing date and time. We strongly encourage applications to be submitted via email. If you wish to be advised of receipt of your submission, please request a read receipt. Thank you to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for these positions although only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Unsolicited applications will be kept on file for one year; however, you are strongly encouraged to apply for specific advertised positions.
Information for Prospective Employees
- If the offered position is within a bargaining unit, membership is compulsory and union dues will be deducted;
- Employees agree to comply with the terms and conditions of employment as outlined in the appropriate collective agreement, if applicable, and/or the human resources policies and employment practices of the District;
- Employees may be required to show proof of the validity of professional licences, and/or education when such certification constitutes a job requirement;
- Employees be required to provide a Driver’s Abstract when driving is a job requirement;
- Employees may be required to provide information identifying previous and past employers, to be approached for references;
- Employees may require criminal record checks and security clearance when they are job requirements.
Tenders and RFP opportunities in Lake Country.