Do you like to help others, enjoy working as part of a team, want to learn new skills and are physically fit? If you are interested in becoming a member of the fire department, check to see if you meet all the requirements below, complete the LCFD Volunteer Firefighter application form and submit it to the attention of the Fire Chief:
- Must reside in Lake Country (Winfield, Okanagan Centre, Carr’s Landing or Oyama)
- Are in good health and physical condition
- Must be 19 years old or older
- Must have a valid BC Driver’s Licence with a good driving record
- Submit to a criminal record check by the RCMP
- Be able to attend Monday night practices
Contact the Lake Country Fire Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 250 766 2327 Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm for more information.