Vibrant community in the heart of the Okanagan Valley seeks innovative and entrepreneurial business partners looking to locate their business in one of BC’s most beautiful settings. The District of Lake Country is actively seeking new and diverse businesses that want to be part of an authentic, hard-working community that is rich in culture and history in a spectacular natural setting.
Got creative ideas? Looking for a great community that supports local business? Seeking a business location like no other? Contact us to discuss how we can be an important part of your business story. We’re growing, and we’d like you to grow with us!
Some of the Economic Development office priorities are:
• To work with Lake Country businesses and business owners to explore opportunities for growth;
• To attract business to the Town Centre and Main Street;
• To grow tourism opportunities for the community;
• To work to expand and diversify the local tax base; and
• To work with local entrepreneurs on new business idea development.
Call the Community Development Manager, Jamie McEwan, at 250-766-5650 (x227) or email: EcDev@lakecountry.bc.ca to set up an appointment to discuss how you’d like to be a part of the exciting growth and economic development in Lake Country.
Learn more about economic development in Lake Country.