Lake Country’s Main Street is a unique opportunity for an ambitious developer, an entrepreneurial businessperson or a company looking to make its mark on a community. This is a chance for a visionary to take advantage of a location that has the best of both worlds – prime highway exposure and access, and a pedestrian friendly street that will be full of summer tourists, locals, artists and employees. This is an opportunity for business owners who want to locate their business on a clean and accessible street with great highway access, but who want to go home to a quite rural Okanagan lifestyle.
Main Street is intended to develop as a mixed use, pedestrian friendly street which will act as the commercial core of the District. It will be an inviting place for residents, tourists and businesspeople alike.
- 14.5 acres over 5 properties
- Pre-zoned C-1, a mixed used commercial zone
- Fully serviced, ready for development
- Highly visible from Highway 97
- Highway access through signalized intersections
- Located along Highway 97, a busy north/south highway with peak traffic volumes exceeding 7,000 vehicles an hour
- A 10 minute drive to the Kelowna International Airport.
- A 10 minute drive to the UBC Okanagan campus, home to more than 8,000 students.
View Main Street Development Lands in a larger map